Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Granny Panty Dropper, Once and For All!

What's behind every great man is a great woman and what's behind every great woman NEEDS to be fashionable undergarments. I know what you are thinking, "I didn't have time to "match" today "
or " I need to do laundry and have slim pickings to put on" or "My man and I have been together for so long he doesn't care what my bra and undies look like". Newsflash ladies, DING DING-He DOES care and you should TOO! We take so much time to worry about what we look like on the outside but what about some lacey loving for the love handles on the inside?

I'm confident that half of you are walking around with the same bra bought 3 years ago that doesn't properly fit you and/or underwear ( or panties if you prefer, I know I cringe saying it also) which will most definitely rip upon your next wear.  So as Mother's Day approaches and you are honing in for the latest handbag from your man, what about grabbing the bull by the horns and picking yourself up something that makes you feel good from the inside out.  A bra, a sexy piece of shape wear and some new undies. Buy 1 buy them all I don't care really,  just please no more Grandma panties past this entry point. Drop em.

A little Spanky with Your Hanky Pankies Neons are all the rage this season and are in full force from Hanky Pankys Spring collection. I love when the pant and panty play matchy matchy so try them back to all that colored denim I have been talking about! Better yet prance around your apartment in a white tank and these neons sweeping up the Cheerios and Gerber's puffs off the floor. 
thelittleflirt.com
Skinnygirl Shapewear and Smoothers
Because she needs more money, Bethenny Frankel has designed an edited line of lingerie/shapewear products for all shapes and sizes, well endowed included. While I was unsure about the orginal skinny girl's ability to design and deliver, this top is actually sexy and looks great on smoothing out all of your roly polys. No bra necessary so layer under the black cardigan in your closet if you dare and sip your Skinny girl margarita...
barenecesseties.com
Well Hello Mellow Yellow by Wacoal
I'm all about the bra straps hanging out of your tank top for the summer. Exposed straps act as an accessory especially when they are colored. I'm feeling yellow, and good news for me, the bras below come in size "big boobs too" .  Here are two styles to choose from but I love the yellow:

                                                            www.wacoal-america.com
There you have it, new solutions for your foundation solutions. I see your true colors shining through your clothes in the near future, I really do! Get boudoir ready already and put yourself together for the love of God....


3 comments:

  1. The more well endowed woman in the yellow bra might be blocked everyone...go figure

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the yellow bra- think i need it.

    ReplyDelete