Sunday, April 29, 2012

Are You A Fashionista OR A Maxxinista?!


Well that title really has little to no relevance but ever since I saw that god awful commercial I have wanted to reference it!

I will, however, be blogging on some fashion morsels of the week. ( sorry serious cookie dough on the brain hence the morsels)....OK, FOCUSING!




 I will keep my favs short and sweet in honor of my height  ( barely breaking 5'4  without shoes ).  So, some FFYIs- Fashion For Your Information!



Earlier this week I hit up the Rapparound fashion press preview event at the Paramount Hotel,  pulled together by the genius of Melissa Rappaport and her team.  Each year her press event gets stronger with some real fabulosity!

http://www.rapparound.com/

My favorite finds?  Butterscotch Blankees. These adorable monogrammed blankets and sweaters for the tots are the PERFECT baby gift, ( BTW don't you feel like you are buying a baby gift EVERY DAY)? Made in bright color combinations and feel good patterns, these items are novel, fun and won't break the bank! Obsession with the sweater below and the blanket sampling at the event.
 www.butterscotchblankees.com














Charlotte Lu- GORGEOUS statement pieces with colors as edible as the candy at Dylan's Candy Bar. Colored earrings are the easiest way to inject color into your wardrobe . And yes ladies color looks GREAT ON and near the face.  I ALSO have a total crush on Lu's tiny single charm pave necklaces pictured down below, as well. The necklaces are delicate, yet sexy and VERSATILE , from the office to the playground to mom's night out. Love them layered back to what's already in your jewelry box , perhaps last years Mothers Day gift? for an eclectic mix.  I heart U Charlotte Lu!
www.charlottelu.com





If your daughter is living in a material world and is a material girl check out Sydney Summer, an adorable children's jewelry line . Designed by Danielle Steven's , Danielle has infused some fresh and fun accessories into the children's market. Watch out Crewcuts, there is some serious competition knocking on your doll house door! Adorable necklaces, bracelets and even some rings for your little fashionista.  It's a must have to add to your little girls dress up trunk!

http://www.shopsydneysummer.com/










Finally, the Saks Friends and Family event is in full swing,( last day today), which means the animals are out in full force looking for a deal, 20 percent off to be exact . ( What people will do for a deal these days). While I could have done some major damage and risked being kicked out of the house by the hubby, I decided mi Casa was more important than mi Christians so I took it easy this time. I invested in a new pair of shades by Oliver Peoples. Plastic is practical for me and I went tortoise, as well instead of a bold color or a black dark shade like I always do. Sometimes less is more especially with all that colored denim this summer so keep the shades simple...
Love the shape of these peoples,  it's more of a modern day oval shape. Not too big, not too small. just right. With 20 percent off the price tag, it's a no brainer. Oliver has done it again, peoples....

www.saksfifthavenue.com


OK, over and out for today. Blogging hat off, Mommy hat on. Happy shopping ladies and gentleman, till next time XOXO










1 comment:

  1. That picture of little girl showing bottom of her bare feet is so sexy I love to suck her toes

    ReplyDelete