Friday, April 13, 2012

The Over The Shoulder Boulder Holder



Sometimes I wish mothers and daughters alike would take caution when only wearing their sports bras when working out. I know workout time is a place to not be judged , a time to leave everything at the door but does that include your top?  At some point an individual must learn that their abs are not what they used to be and should be kept to yourself and your significant others.  Hey the abs probably never were and need some TLC and some covering up ASAP!!!

Oh no you didnt'!
I live in NYC, one of the premier "everyone loves a first impression/ quick to judge" capital of the world . I do embrace strong and powerful women and women who do what they want (lord knows I try every day to live by that motto) but I also believe in respectful limitations to yourself and others so a gut hanging over pants and boobs purposely spilling in spin class or a bootcamp class leaves very little to the imagination and well, frankly ruins it!

Friend doing a "Fat Check " on Another Friend. Typical!
Show of your shape show off your curves, you deserve it ! But keep on the Lulu or the Splits 59 tank top ( Splits 59 is becoming a fav if you haven't checked it out) .  You can still look unbelievable, show skin and bring your sexy back! Ladies I embrace you but lets break it down: Unless you clearly have a toned stomach, washboard abs, and / or boobs that haven't reached the ground due to breastfeeding,  I would suggest keeping that over the shoulder boulder holder behind closed doors. I'm just saying... These rules should apply to bikini wearing as well, but that's another ball of wax and a bikini wax...



PS- on a lighter note, some great fashion jewelry reviews from me up next
Xo
PPS- Check out Splits59.com for some great Lulu Lemon alternatives!!



No comments:

Post a Comment