Monday, April 2, 2012

Gold, Golden and Goldest

The other day I cracked open my cookie and this slipped out, ( excuse the black bean sauce):

And it reads... "Big Things Coming In The Future. Only Matter of Time". The fortune must have had to be written in 75 characters or less as the "are" before coming and "a" before matter were appropriately left out.  ( Did that just go over your head)?

After getting the raw end of the stick last week with no fortune, I got the golden one. And I picked up something else just as golden today...In the words of Carrie Bradshaw " Hellooo lover"....


 There's nothing like a pair of Nicholas Kirkwood, platinum gold, lace print, front platform heels to brighten ones day. Fabulosity at its best.  Now, as usual how do I hide them from my better half?

I can't wait to see what the other big things are coming down the pipeline, the goldest things. Hey I'm not being greedy with my sauce covered slip of paper, the fortune said "things"!  So sit tight, dip your dumplings and stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment