Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Go the f*ck to sleep, love of my life

As moms we know how much the nap means to us. It's our time to take a shower, return a freaking email , or yes even eat a real meal and I don't mean bites here or there of Elmo Mac and Cheese or leftover sandwich crusts! It's the potential for 1.5 to 2 hours to lay down, read people.com and happily surf Net a Porter's "Whats New " category to SHOP!, ( I'm a professional web shopper, I didn't tell you)? Sadly, we are heading into some murky water right now as my sweet pea could be starting to drop the nap. For instance, at this very moment, she is HYSTERICAL in the crib laughing her sweet little face off and stripping her clothes off piece by piece putting on her very own strip tease ( she didn't learn that from me, ) while having a full conversation with her besties, Dora, Big Bird and Olivia, the pig. Oh and its ALL in the dark. And what do you know, cue the construction on the floor above us bringing noisy to a whole new level right now. So pray for me people, I'm not ready to kiss this magical thing call the nap goodbye...it ain't right, I need my lunch date with Net a Porter:( ...

No comments:

Post a Comment