Monday, March 5, 2012

Living in ( I mean with) the big apple(s)





We marvel at our children and the excitement in their eyes when they formulate new words and sentences. So when your child endearingly stares right at your chest, giggles and says, " Mommy has biggggg APPlessss!",  there are three things going on here: One, kids grow up so fast these days, two she has done a fine job learning her fruits and vegetables( organic, of course), and three , she's calling me out on being well endowed.  I mean, listen, she's not wrong, I've always had "big "apples, and perhaps my low cut Alexander Wang v neck ( my "go to" ) made it easier for her to draw conclusions. She's known them as long as she's known me so I get it, they are appealing, ( no pun intended).  I guess it was her innocence, pleasure and excitement that she figured out a piece of the world that made it all too stinking cute. I would be lying though if I said I wasn't scared what she is going to start naming the rest of the anatomy in this household...

No comments:

Post a Comment