Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HOOTER(s) and a HOLLERING



I have never considered myself a hooter or a holler, well at least when pertaining to a workout,  but sometimes the most surprising things bring out the best while pushing yourself to the limit.

Take Flywheel ,an indoor cycling studio born and bred in NYC ( now rapidly expanding)! Im a full fledge fanatic. I basically sold myself to the devil buying an unlimited package but it was the best decision I have made in a long time. To few it seems like dark torture chamber where you are peddling for dear life for 45 minutes.  To others, it's a sea of mommies in lulu lemon,  after lemon , after lemon , after lemon. But to the majority, Flywheel is simply a place where real changes can happen. Change in your body, ( the physical changes are insane, there's an endless list of people who have lost 10, 20, 60 pounds plus). Change in your attitude:  You just feel so bleeping good walking out of there, dripping in sweat after completing the course with 40 of your closet "fly" friends . Change in your spirit;  there must be extra endorphins in the free water provided because everyone and I mean everyone, instructors, staff and riders alike are happy and excited to be there to play and to work hard. Sappy I know, but it's a little fly family, sniff sniff.  So if you haven't tried it you are seriously  missing out. It's time to drink the Kool aid, ASAP. Can I get a hoot hoot?

flywheelsports.com

No comments:

Post a Comment