Monday, March 26, 2012

Printed Pants? Child, Please!

I have been thinking of ways to broach this topic , it's a sensitive one. Deep breaths... I want to talk to you about, well, the printed pant. I know what you are saying there is no way in hell I would put a pair of those on my body and I TOO was feeling the uncertainty of this trend . However printed bottoms are a HUGE trend this Spring and Summer so swallow your pride and get on board . It is a fashion moment , a cute moment, one that will bring you fabulosity and even the chance to NOT have to suck in your stomach ( Amen, see below)! Here are a few of my favorites...

Leopard print, let out your inner roar! I adore this softer side for spring in a jean with STRETCH with love by Current Elliot.  This is HOT, love.
The explosion of florals this season has made its mark on the printed pant. Love this pant for a "9 to 9 look", work to night, night to work, wherever your drunken nights or days may take you, you get the drift.  Tucker,  bravo.
Ethnic meets boho chic in silk with a DRAWSTRING, ladies. A great pant with a flat sandal or heel. Clover Canyon is doing some AMAZING things these days, add the brand to your favorites.
Did I convince you? I cant' hear youuuuu.  I wouldn't steer you wrong,  don't be scared and try them out.  Step out of your comfort zone and your five pocket blue jeans and get PRINTING!
P.S- Check them out at net a porter.com,  gratzi...

3 comments:

  1. ummmm I need the Clover Canyon ones!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, do you think they are hot enough for hotlanta?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out cover canyon's shirt in the same print at scoopnyc - 25% off starting today

    ReplyDelete