Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blow me, Drybar

When I first had my daughter I religiously went to get my hair blown out twice a week since I was so freaking fat that a blowout was the only thing that made me feel "pretty" and was an attempt to look half way decent. Between my boobs leaking and my pull on pants, I really only had my hair going for me.  (I think I was channeling Jessica Simpson and her current pregnancy weight, boobs butt and all).
Every girly girl loves a great blow out and let me let you in on a little secret; When one gets a blow out, one doesn't wash their hair for a few days . Anyone that tells you differently is lying. I have heard some people don't wash their hair for up to a week with a fabu blowout, swear. Every day it gets a bit more tattered, a bit more frizzy, a bit more worn. But that's when you get creative , so by day 3 or 4 of the blowout you create the "messy ponytail" or the "half up, half down" look. 

I got my fabu blow out this week at Drybar and I , too, contemplated the one week washless look, however, with my crazy gym schedule that would be down right nasty. Drybar is the chicest salon that really should be serving cosmos alongside the fabulous stylists. ( Carrie Bradshaw would have loved this place). You select the look you want from a book and voila ! Your fabulous blow out is born within an hours time.  If you haven't tried it please stop wasting time and make an appointment you can do it all on line! I can't believe I was a virgin up until a few days ago.

Below please find my fabulous results and ignore the poor lighting highlighting my curls.  Toodles till tomorrow....


1 comment: